Miss World 2017 winner, Manushi Chhillar, has become the trending news all over India in recent times; Let’s get to know a little more about her. Manushi Chhillar, born in Haryana, educated in New Delhi, is currently pursuing medicine in Sonipat. She is a professional Kuchipudi dancer who has received her training from renowned dancers like Raja Reddy, Radha Reddy, and Kaushaliya Reddy to name some. She has also attended The National School of Drama.
On Twitter, Manushi Chhillar, who recently got crowned Miss World, calls herself a ‘Dreamer and Achiever’ which we think is an apt description for her. She has secured India with a win after 17 long years, she is the first Indian after Priyanka Chopra who has been crowned ‘Miss World’. Manushi wants to become a doctor, but she also always wanted to be a beauty pageant at least once in her life.
Hopping between intense workouts, studies and preparation for the pageant is not an easy task. She would wake up early in the morning for her work out sessions, then attend class, post which she would have another workout session, and then she would study till late in the night. Manushi Chhillar’s diet plan would also be in place along with this hectic schedule.
Manushi comes from a family of doctors; therefore it was hard for her to step out into the entertainment and beauty industry. It was a big step for her, and a bold decision too.
Here are a couple of things we noticed when the Miss World 2017, Manushi Chhillar and the other pageant contestants came to visit and train at the Prettislim clinic by Dr. Nayak.
- Training Manushi Chhillar and the other pageant contestants was a great experience for Prettislim since all contestants were from different parts of India with different lifestyle
- Chhillar had a charm about herself, a spark that is not visible in most people. She was very confident in her posture and her style of talking.
- Her body was receptive to the treatment provided to her during the fitness session,
- She was very keen & interested of the U-Lipo weight loss diet plan
- Manushi Chhillar and the other contestants were introduced & put to 4-In-1 U-Lipo, the Latest Non-Surgical technique for Maintaining Fit, Slim & Healthy body which includes Ultrasound Cavitation, Non Ablative Radio Frequency, Vacuum Suction & Power Vibra. These Fitness Sessions, not only helped them to Achieve Flatter Bellies, but a Fitter Body, more Stamina, Higher Energy Levels & Boosted their confidence
- She followed Dr. Puneet Nayak’s fitness advice with utmost interest & dedication
She has represented our country on a global level and got us our Miss World crown back after 17 long years. Hopefully in the coming years we will see more hardworking and talented women like Manushi Chhillar do wonders for our country!