Everyone wants to be fit, however, we understand that getting there requires discipline and patience. We applaud anyone who has or is trying to take a step towards a healthier lifestyle and we want to help by giving you a little nudge in the right direction!
If you have been wondering how to reduce hip fat, working out regularly, eating right, nourishing your body with water and rest will undoubtedly bring you great results. However, sometimes, despite seeming like you’re following the right routine, you may not be seeing the desired results. In this scenario, perhaps you’re doing the right things, with the right approach but unknowingly also with the wrong technique. Often, we dive into rigorous workouts, following the basic, most common exercises. Having seen them being done multiple times, we hesitate to ask an expert for advice. This practice can cause many issues- injuries and misalignment of posture being some of them- and should be avoided at all costs! Popular exercises like squats, lunges etc. are most commonly done wrong. Consult an expert on how to remove hip fat and get the instruction and supervision to help you burn fat, increase your metabolism rate, and gain strength and muscle.
5 effective lower body exercises to target your butt, hips, and thighs are:
- Hip raises A powerful and easy exercise that targets your abdominal muscles and glutes without the use of any machinery. It uses nothing but your own body weight to strengthen your muscles!Method: Lie on your back, bend your knees and plant your feet firmly on the ground. Keep your hands on either sides of your body with your palm down and raise your hips and butt off the ground while simultaneously contracting your abs. Hold this position for 7-10 seconds and gently go back down.
- Plié squats This medium intensity exercise targets your hip muscles, glutes and quads. This is how to remove fat from buttocks. Can be performed with dumbbells.Method: Widen your legs and stand with your toes pointing moderately outward. Hold your hands out straight to either sides with your palm facing down and bend your knees till they align with your toes. Lower your arms when you come back up, and repeat.
- Fire hydrant This high intensity exercise works on building strength in your abdominal muscles. It does not require any machinery either, and uses only your body weight.Method: Kneel on the ground and put your palms flat down, aligned with your shoulders. Lift your leg sideways whilst keeping your knee bent, moving it away from your torso. Hold when you are at the top of this motion and gently bring your leg back in and repeat this movement with your other leg.
- Lateral step out squat This medium intensity exercise aims at your thighs, glutes and hips. Turn it up a notch by using a resistance band on the ankles.Method: Stand straight with your feet aligned with your shoulders. Go down into a standard squat position with your toes pointing forward and your knees aligned. Hold this position and take two steps to your right and back. Repeat on your left.
- Skater lunge A medium intensity exercise that aims at pretty much your entire lower body. It shows you how to lose hip and thigh fat by toning your thighs, glutes, hamstrings and calves.Method: Align your feet with your shoulders and your arms on either sides. Take a large step back with your left leg diagonally cross it behind the other. Simultaneously, raise your right arm to the side, swaying the left across your hips. Hop to the left and return to your initial position and repeat with the other leg.
We know that weight loss can be a long and daunting task. Which is why PrettislimTM launched 4-In-1 U-LipoTM, for the first time in India. The 4-In-1 U-LipoTM is a sensible alternative to surgical liposuction. You can get hip fat reduction without surgery and also acquire a buttock life without surgery as U-lipo is a great tool for Body Contouring & Body shaping, without undergoing expensive, risky and painful surgery.